Family Farm Family Farm

lol

I really didn't know what to expect when I first watched this...and WOW. Just wow. So it totally caught me off guard and it was just hysterical. Your impressions sound exactly like the characters. There's not much to say but what it is, is pretty good.

And yeah, Family Guy is horrendous, but at least this was funny!

Little Miss Reaper Little Miss Reaper

Oh dear.

To be honest, the sound was very bad, the animation was pretty sluggish and lifeless, and the lack of any coherent plot, writing, music, sound effects and good acting made it extremely awkward. It's a good project for school, it doesn't look good here.

A Bad Rant A Bad Rant

Not very good.

Well, to be honest, the animation was extremely ugly and the audio was hard to hear. There were little to no animations but the lip-syinching was ok. But bottom line it was very unentertaining and unfunny, and I don't think anyone would want to watch it. You're getting better though. Keep trying.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Wow

This is a technical marvel! I can't believe you've got the whole game on here, and as a bonus you've got all these other characters play as. It's crazy awesome! It's still fun to play as ever, but it's a whole different thing now that you can play as Mega Man, Link, or the dude from Contra (D.F.C.) I'm just so damn pleased with this. It needs wasd controls, but eh, it's still awesome. What a technical marvel.

Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan

Good but has a problem.

It's all good, and well animated (especially for a hate flash), and funny but there were some inaccuricies. Rina-chan(Rina-chunk) needs to be about a 100 tons fatter, and last time I checked she has way more chins than that.
That's all, good work.

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

Xgenstudios makes the best games, past and future.

It's a great game with addictive gameplay that still holds up today. Even after 5 years! And thank god that the sequel is coming soon. There's alot of things to do and it was very original in its time. And the sequel will only make things better!

Good game with lots of humor and charm. It holds up easily!

BACONATOR! BACONATOR!

Loltacular.

I don't really understand the low score. To me, this is probably the funniest thing I've ever heard. The sound is a little fuzzy though.

Jinx-Studios responds:

I advertized on the bbs and got zero-bombed.

it's actually fitting, because no effort went into this.

Michael's Mind Michael's Mind

I love this piece

I picture someone hanging on for dear life off a building or something. Nice song.

Armed Prophet: Menu Loop Armed Prophet: Menu Loop

RADICAL

Fantastic song. Love the guitar and vocals. Kinda the 'So Cheesy It's Good' aproach, you know? No one should put this much effort into a main menu song.

One question, though. What is a puffin? Is it some sort of British term?

Ace Pilot Ace Pilot

Nice

He's a fine looking fella. He reminds me of Roger Wilco from those Space Quest games. I also like his hands. What?! They're good hands!!!

Yoshimitsu vs Yin Yoshimitsu vs Yin

Wow!

It looks really cool, I can totally picture the battle thats going to happen. Nice choice of colors, characters and filters. I'm not sure if I like your serious are better than your fucked up hilarious shit.

lets call it a tie XOXOXOXOXO

OMFG ! THIS SHIT !!! OMFG ! THIS SHIT !!!

Oh, it's Princess Peach.

Oooohh..OHHH.OOOOOOOH OOOOOOOHHH MY GOOOOOOOODDDDDD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH