All 56 art Reviews

Ace Pilot Ace Pilot

Nice

He's a fine looking fella. He reminds me of Roger Wilco from those Space Quest games. I also like his hands. What?! They're good hands!!!

Yoshimitsu vs Yin Yoshimitsu vs Yin

Wow!

It looks really cool, I can totally picture the battle thats going to happen. Nice choice of colors, characters and filters. I'm not sure if I like your serious are better than your fucked up hilarious shit.

lets call it a tie XOXOXOXOXO

OMFG ! THIS SHIT !!! OMFG ! THIS SHIT !!!

Oh, it's Princess Peach.

Oooohh..OHHH.OOOOOOOH OOOOOOOHHH MY GOOOOOOOODDDDDD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hero of Newgrounds: Hulalaoo Hero of Newgrounds: Hulalaoo

We love you Hulalalalalooolalooo

Hulaloo is the redheaded step child of Newgrounds users. I appreciate the fella. Newgrounds just wouldn't be the same without him. Great fan art man. Baddest fan art around. Has he said anything about it yet?

HULALOO XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Limb Clowns Limb Clowns

I don't get the low rating.

I think they're pretty cute, and in fact, they made my day. Don't let the haterz get ya down Hans my boy.

Tankman Pilot Tankman Pilot

This would be a good protagonist.

I like his stance, and his scarf makes him adorable yet masculine and fearsome. Good job.

Attack of the Zeppelins Attack of the Zeppelins

Nice.

I think its pretty cool. The effect brings out the best of it, and it really sets the tone. So yeah, it's pretty cool, and nice choice of colors.

Killer Killer

The greatest story ever made.

I shed a manly tear at the climax of the story, when Killer was brutally murdered by the terrorist. Truly this is the greatest tale ever told. Goddamn those Snickers.

R.I.P. Killer the Badass Robot

Swirly Glasses and his dog Swirly Glasses and his dog

HE HE- HE HE-HEEE

Nice stuff dude. I like how you gave the dog a rocket launcher on his back, it looks badass.

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Guns improve all things

Loathing in New York Loathing in New York

Yeah....

The problem with your artwork is that everything is so blocky, and that your speech bubbles are very mishaped. In the third panel it covers over the entire scene! It wasn't much of a punchline either. But you have potential man.