Family Farm Family Farm

lol

I really didn't know what to expect when I first watched this...and WOW. Just wow. So it totally caught me off guard and it was just hysterical. Your impressions sound exactly like the characters. There's not much to say but what it is, is pretty good.

And yeah, Family Guy is horrendous, but at least this was funny!

Little Miss Reaper Little Miss Reaper

Oh dear.

To be honest, the sound was very bad, the animation was pretty sluggish and lifeless, and the lack of any coherent plot, writing, music, sound effects and good acting made it extremely awkward. It's a good project for school, it doesn't look good here.

A Bad Rant A Bad Rant

Not very good.

Well, to be honest, the animation was extremely ugly and the audio was hard to hear. There were little to no animations but the lip-syinching was ok. But bottom line it was very unentertaining and unfunny, and I don't think anyone would want to watch it. You're getting better though. Keep trying.

I Hate Knives I Hate Knives

Sorry.

There's no hope for this one. Relying on video games for pure humor never works, and this is no exception. Having someone screech into a mic to a hastily made scene of a soldier stomping on someone isn't much of a punchline. And it's damn confusing. You've got potential dude, but this a confusing and unfunny short. Keep trying.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Still great.

Yep, it's still great and iconic after all these years. Like these guys below me I have really fond memories of watching these as a kid. Pretty cool, after all these years and it's still excellent and pleasing to the eye. Still hooked. It was also nice to have a little humor.

Trampoline Dive Trampoline Dive

It was pretty neat.

As far as stick figure animations go, this one was a lot better than the rest. Although the movie itself was pretty good, it brang itself to a very bad conclusion. Try a punchline or something next time. Don't just end with 'wtf this trampoline sucks'. But that aside, I did find the animation very fluid at some points. Overall, good job.

Pinecones36 responds:

I believe it did have a punchline sir. What are you smoking?

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

Not bad.

It was a pretty neat cartoon, but the dialoug was maybe a little too corny. Not to big on the jokes, either. The animation was somewhat choppy too. The plot wasn't really going anywhere either. Overall it was a pretty mediocre episode, but I recognize it is the first episode. Good luck on the next episode. I hope there are some serious improvements.

Not another stick movie 1 Not another stick movie 1

So, what is it then?

So if it's not a stick figure movie, what is it? It was mainly just pointing out flaws in stick figure animations, so-so jokes and aged animation. It's not terrible or anything, but it's not very good either. Some of the jokes were alright though. Hope to see more of your work in the future.

Mario&Sonic in 2.5 min. Mario&Sonic in 2.5 min.

Not bad.

The jokes for some of the part were good and I was really impressed with the voice actors and the soundtrack. However I don't think your art style and animation has evolved enough over the years. It would be nicer to see more shots. Maybe focus less on above-the-torso. Other than that it was pretty decent.

Poor Luigi :( Poor Luigi :(

Good.

You're good with punchlines, gags and comedic timing. I.e. the long pause before he Mario kicked. I know sprite animations aren't everyones thing but this one was really good. Personally I like the comforting feel of sprites. It would be nice if you edited them and gave them different expressions, stances, movements, and so forth.